Home games at Brookland-Cayce HS Stadium
The SC United Bantams, South Carolina's only Premier Development League team, will play their home matches at Brookland-Cayce HS Stadium "Fort Knox" this summer. Eight matches will be hosted at BCHS Stadium on the following dates:
- 5/24 - 7:30 pm 3-2. Peachtree City MOBA
- 5/26 - 8:00 pm 0-1 Carolina Dynamo
- 6/14 - 6:00 pm vs. Tri-Cities Otters
- 6/21 - 7:00 pm vs. Charleston Battery (Exhibition)
- 6/24 - 6:00 pm vs. West Virginia Chaos
- 7/7 - 7:00 pm vs. Charlotte Eagles
- 7/13 - 7:00 pm vs. Southern WV King's Warriors
- 7/15 - 6:00 pm vs. South Georgia Tormenta FC
CRFC players wearing their jersey or training top will be admitted for FREE. Adults $5.
The Premier Development League (commonly known as the PDL) is a development league sponsored by United Soccer Leagues in the United States and Canada, forming part of the United States soccer league system. It is currently considered the top-level men's amateur soccer competition in the United States, although it has no official designation as such from US Soccer.
The league has 65 teams competing in four conferences, split into ten regional divisions. Unofficially, it is considered to be the fourth tier of competition, behind Major League Soccer, the North American Soccer League and the United Soccer League, along with the National Premier Soccer League which is also considered to be in the fourth tier of competition in the United States. With USL Pro re-branding as the United Soccer League in February 2015, the PDL dropped the "USL" descriptor from their name, simply operating as the "Premier Development League".