CRSA offers many additional training opportunities for players of all ages and ability levels during the year. This serves to meet the needs of every level and interest, while providing for continued development both in-season and out-of-season.
- Elite Camp (Advanced Training Camp) – Summer Camp is used as the ‘kickoff’ to the approaching Fall season. Typically held in late July or the first of August on the weekend consisting of three to four sessions. Aimed at quality 11-17 year olds. Not a beginner’s camp!
- CRFC Recreation Camp (Beginner) – Summer Camp aims to introduce players to the basic skills required for soccer. Target group is 5-12 year olds.
- Rapid Football School – Summer training sessions offered during weekday mornings for individual skill work and small-sided activities.
- Summer Training Series – Summer training sessions offered by the TD during weekday evenings for individual skill work and small-sided activities.
- Rapid Futsal Camp – Winter Futsal Fives program. The program will be open to U9-U18 Rapid Junior Academy & Select players to register and will consist of a Dutch 5-a-Side tournament.